Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Car!!

Well I got the phone call this afternoon saying my car had been found but unfortunately it had been completely destroyed by fire, I didn't even react bad to the call as I knew deed down I was never getting it back been to long, The police man said u don't sound shocked and I said well I did want my car back but I really didn't think it would come back.
We went for a drive to where it was and I couldn't believe it was my car I really thought they had the wrong car until we saw the rego plates, They left the stereo and stacker in the car but took all our fishing rods and gear.
I must admit all I wanted to do was cry but that wasn't bringing my car back.

2 comments:

Mumma_Mone said...

neen i wont bring back your car but if you want to cry then just cry,im glad they found it though at least it was insured. How long do you have to wait before they say it was stolen and you can start to look for another car? hope its not to long for you.

Happyjen said...

The assessors are going to look at it tomorrow, So we should hear something soon.