Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I am so proud of myself!!

Well it has been 6 weeks today since I had my last smoke, When I went to hospital 6 weeks ago with chest, shoulder and arm pain I knew for sure that it was my heart and if I didn't quit smoking and live a healthier life I would most proberbly die early and I'm not ready to die yet, My health and family are more important to me.
I am smoke free, I don't crave then and certainly don't miss them even tho Natalie and neale still smoke in the house and car, I just don't feel like smoking.
Tag below was made by me using psp9.



































3 comments:

miss~nance said...

I am sooooooo very proud of you. Well done.

Mumma_Mone said...

WELL DONE! now all we have to do is convince the other to STOP it's bad for them you know LOL yuk!

Happyjen said...

Thank you sis and Mone, I'm not gonna go there mone ;+) lol